What lies beneath the water? This is a question that we’re always asking at Scuba Evolution India. Despite multiple years of diving, Naval experience and a love of the water, we are always challenging ourselves to discover the new. With each new dive, we explore a whole new world and a whole new ecosystem.
Here at Scuba Evolution India, our beliefs are straightforward –
– We believe in safe Scuba Diving – in helping new divers explore a whole new environment without harming themselves or the surroundings.
– We believe in clear waters – protecting the clean ecosystem that was entrusted to us.
– We believe in extensively educating a new generation of recreational divers – giving them the right introduction to scuba diving in Goa.
– We believe in holistic experiences – by being the first dive shop on the mainland to provide you with accommodation, equipment and everything related to safe Scuba Diving.
– We believe in exploring new frontiers – discovering new dive sites all over the country.
– Finally, we believe in the importance of research – new discoveries that will help us climb to greater heights, as we plunge into deeper depths.
meet our dream team
Promoter & Director
When we say veteran owned and run dive resort, we aren’t kidding. Skandan, our founder and director, is an ex Naval Officer and Commander who played a key role in Naval support during the Kargil conflict and Operation Pakram. He brings his discipline, years of experience and endless love for the sea to Scuba Evolution India. Now his passion is running a safe and fun dive resort and training to become both a rescue diver and divemaster.
Monika, our general manager, is a woman of many talents. She’s a graduate of home science, has trained herself in many forms of sport and was a swimming and aerobics instructor, who worked from home, before joining Scuba Evolution India. She loves to meet people, throw herself into adventure sports and live life as interestingly as possible. She now handles the bookings, customer service, accounts and manages the resort.
Dive Operations Mangaer
There are many sides to Sanjay – Civil Engineer, Jackie Chan fan, gymnast, guitar teacher – but his most enduring love remains the water. The dream that started when he was child has progressed into a reality as Sanjay is now a certified dual rated PADI and SSI Instructor with specialties. In the last five years, Sanjay has become a patient instructor, a top-notch diver and the Dive Operations Manager at Scuba Evolution India.